Difference Between KNOWLEDGE & WISDOM.
¤ Knowledge is knowing how to manage your
money , budgeting, spending, saving.
¤ Wisdom is understanding how money impacts
the quality of your life and your future.
¤ Knowledge is learning how to paint and using
that skill to cultivate a livelihood.
¤ Wisdom is expressing your passion through
painting and understanding that art is a form of
communication that touches the lives of others.
¤ Knowledge is knowing which things, practices,
people, and pleasures make you happy.
¤ Wisdom is knowing that while those things may
bring you pleasure, happiness is not derived from
things or situations or people. It’s understanding
that happiness comes from within, and that it’s a
temporary state of mind.
¤ Knowledge & wisdom is valuable and both have
a place in our lives. The difficulty lies in the fact
that many of us are unclear as to their differences,
percieving the terms and their application to be
interchangeable. Being clear and consciously aware
of how our minds are engaged may be important
to getting the most out of knowledge & wisdom.
While acquiring and applying information is
valuable in and of itself, we also need to distill and
judge that information, and ultimately find the
deaper meaning and relevance to the whole of our
lives. Perhaps the truest form of knowing is in
acquiring knowledge & wisdom and understanding
how they each enhance the quality and experience
WHEN A LIZARD CAN, WHY CAN’T WE?
This is a true story that happened in Japan.
In order to renovate the house,
someone in Japan breaks open the wall.
Japanese houses normally have a hollow space between the wooden walls.
When tearing down the walls, he found that there was a lizard stuck there
because a nail from outside hammered into one of its feet.
He sees this, feels pity, and at the same time curious, as when he checked the nail,
it was nailed 5 years ago when the house was first built !!!
The lizard has survived in such position for 5 years!!!!!!!!!!
In a dark wall partition for 5 years without moving, it is impossible and mind-boggling.
Then he wondered how this lizard survived for 5 years! without moving a single step–since its foot was nailed!
So he stopped his work and observed the lizard, what it has been doing, and what and how it has been eating.
Later, not knowing from where it came, appears another lizard, with food in its mouth.
Ah! He was stunned and touched deeply.
For the lizard that was stuck by nail, another lizard has been feeding it for the past 5 years…
Imagine? it has been doing that untiringly for 5 long years, without giving up hope on its partner.
Imagine what a small creature can do that a creature blessed with a brilliant mind can’t.
Please never abandon your loved ones
Never Say U R Busy When They Really Need You …
You May Have The Entire World At Your Feet…..
But You Might Be The Only World To Them….
A Moment of negligence might break the very heart which loved you against all odds..
Before you say something just remember..it takes a moment to Break but an entire lifetime to make..
This world is full of toxic men and hey, good men are not easy to come by.
So, if you are lucky to have that ‘one of a kind’ type of guy, grab his hand and never let it go. In fact, run to some island and live your happily ever after life.
Now, if your man does these 7 things, you should never let him go:
1. Respects you
Not every man can respect you as a woman.
If he treats you with respect and does not in any way demean you, keep him close to your bosom. »
2. Makes you feel like a queen
You are a queen and you are confident about every bit of you. However, your man has the responsibility to compliment you every now and then and treat you like the queen you are.
3. He supports you
Instead of supporting you, some men will try to bring you down whenever they see you are rising up the success ladder because they feel threatened. A man who stands by you and pushes you to achieve your dreams is a rare kind and you can’t afford to lose him.
4. Loves you
People get into relationships with various intentions. However, if you are in a relationship with a man who truly loves you and you have no doubt about it, you are one lucky woman.
ALSO READ: Is your boyfriend husband material? »
5. No trust issues
Marriages are breaking every day due to unfaithfulness. If you can trust him fully with your love, secrets and money issues, you might never find such a man again if you let him go.
6. Sacrifices for your sake
Everyone has their life to get busy with. But if he can afford to sacrifice some time from his tight schedule just to be with you, you will never regret keeping him.
7. Listens to you
Every woman’s dream is to have a man who can listen to all her worries, concerns and updates about the happenings in her life. If he spares his time to listen to all you have to say without complaining, hold on to him.
Are you planning to travel this week?
What you wear is very important.
You cannot wear just anything while travelling. Regardless of where you are going, make sure you find the
right outfit .
Here 5 outfits never to wear while travelling.
It is interesting to note that some people wear sweatpants while travelling. Do not let your friend travel while clad in sweatpants. Although you might be comfortable while wearing the pants, they are not meant for travelling purposes. Avoid sweatpants as much as possible.
2. Provocative clothing
Respect is paramount when it comes to travelling. Keep your sense of respect whenever you are leaving your house. Provocative clothes will make people judge you wrongly. Make sure you keep the provocative clothes away whenever you are travelling.
A lady in a miniskirt.
3. Complicated shoes
Be simple while travelling. Select your shoes carefully. Not everything works. Wear only shoes you will find comfortable. Complicated shoes can make the day tougher than you expected.
A pair of black heels.
4. Skinny jeans
Skinny pairs of jeans have become very popular in the modern days. However, these jeans are not ideal for travellers. They will make you uncomfortable while travelling.
Make sure you find something comfortable before leaving your home.
Dr. Ben Carson (Retired world renowned neurosurgeon, and Republican Presidential Aspirant) wrote this beautiful piece.
Read and be blessed.
Sometimes you are unsatisfied with your life, while many people in this world are dreaming of living your life.
A child on a farm sees a plane fly overhead and dreams of flying. But, a pilot on the plane sees the farmhouse and dreams of returning home. That’s life!! Enjoy yours.
If wealth is the secret to happiness, then the rich should be dancing on the streets. But only poor kids do that.
If power ensures security, then officials should walk unguarded. But those who live simply, sleep soundly.
If beauty and fame bring ideal relationships, then celebrities should have the best marriages. But those who live simply, walk humbly and love genuinely!
All good will come back to you!!!
Man asks, “Where was God when Myles Munroe, wife and his associates were killed in a crash? He answers, “The same place I
sat when John the Baptist my servant was beheaded. When Stephen my servant was stoned to death.
When Paul my servant was murdered in Rome. The same place I sat when my only Son was brutally crucified, wounded, bruised and killed.
have not moved from my position.”
I am the same.
It is not the means of exit from earth that matters but the
It’s all about God!!
I love this one: If someone asks about your educational background, proclaim boldly that: Church is my college. Heaven is my university.
Father God is my counselor. Jesus is my principal.
Holy Spirit is my teacher. Angels are my classmates. Bible is my textbook. Temptations are my exams.
Overcoming Satan is my hobby. Winning souls for God is my assignment. Receiving eternity is my degree. Praise and Worship are my slogan.
DID YOU KNOW ??
1. Psychology fact: More than 90% of what’s stressing you today tends to be irrelevant in a year. Don’t lose sleep over petty things. Get over it, move on.
2. No matter how strong of a person you are, there’s always someone who can make you weak.
3. The people who get upset with each other over the stupidest of things are usually the ones who care the most!
4. If a Google employee dies, their surviving spouse continues to get half of the Googler’s salary for the next 10 years.
5. Your immune system destroys at least one cell every day that would have become cancer if it lived.
6. Crying releases extra stress hormones, which is why you feel better after doing so.
7. Your gut feelings are usually accurate and correct. If you truly feel there’s something, chances are there is.
I see you guys opening your mouth and just say anything to a woman. Has a woman ever reacted like this to something you said?
In other cases, that look will actually be a smoothie as some women like me will kick your butt and whoop that ass!
So, gentlemen, sit around me and I will give you a few tips on how to keep your head when you are around women. As those old guys said, ‘words are like flowers.
You are/have a fat…
Nigga! You might think that you are complimenting a woman but the word fat even if used with a sweet word is still fat and bad. Fat has always been associated with obesity, unsexy people who just like eating and have no control. So next time you see something big in a girl, please wait ten minutes, find a sweet word and replace that fat.
Relax or calm down
And that’s the equivalent of ‘you are overreacting’ or ‘you are being dramatic’. I should have even placed this at no.1. She is not overreacting, she is responding. The moment you mention those words, that’s when you will see real drama. So just sit there like the man you are, taking it by the gun and let her be!
Is it that time of the month?
With Kenyan men, it is worse, am sure you know what you guys say when you think a woman is doing no.2. Here, your brain tells you that this question will help you get out of the situation or help the woman ‘calm down’. You are in for a big surprise!
If the devil ever tricks you into saying these words, go to hell and help him light up the fire cause that’s where you will be going if your woman hears you talking about another woman. Gentlemen, please refrain yourself from comparing your girl to your ex, or just go back to her.
You knew I was like this
No, I did not! You pretended to be Romeo so that you would have some of that Capulet cookie and now you are showing your true nature.
Did you finish all that by yourself?
Refer to no.1
Why don’t you ask ‘her’ how to…?
Her could be your mother, sister, best friend, cousin whoever! The moment you start comparing the way your girl does things with however the girls in your life do, you are on your way to lose her. Trust me!
Are you paying?
Don’t even get me started because you won’t get me to stop! Call her a gold digger or whatever word you could get out of your dictionary, but man, whenever you are with a girl, just man up and pay up!
Whose is it?
She has just told you she is pregnant, if it wasn’t yours, she wouldn’t be telling you!
Is that what you are going to wear?
Really? Can this even be justified in the slightest way? She just wore something nice and is waiting for you to confirm how good it is, and then you utter this gibberish…. Man, that is just not cool.
Are you planning to attend a friend’s wedding? There are different dressing codes you can embrace to stand out from the crowd during any wedding. However, you cannot wear anything you come across to the wedding. Many people find it hard selecting the best wedding outfits. Here are five things you should never wear to a wedding.
Don’t wear white: Gone are the days you were to wear white to a wedding. White is considered old-fashioned. It is no brainer that white no longer works for weddings. Choose any other color but not white for the wedding.
Sweatpants: How do you go for a wedding wearing sweatpants? Sweatpants can be worn to other places but not weddings. As much as you might be looking great in sweatpants, avoid them.
Denim: Spare denim for another day and not weddings. Instead, you can look for a blue jumpsuit if you want to look different while at the wedding. In simple terms, denim does not work for weddings.
Shorts: Shorts do not look cool for weddings. They can be worn to other occasions but not weddings. Regardless of their look, spare shorts for another function and not weddings.y
BT CITY https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ycezn5_qbZ0tcM_N5RAqc_NBaW8n965T
BT Rural https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GDth8RAR73cZJsOT9S5UU1KRNigzRuiD
LL City https://drive.google.com/open?id=175ofjpIUfau4jCWZ9tMdf2ds9J-EHKwq
LL East https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ywVq7TTQQgnkXtuoMn-2MdCxEdxFTHx1
LL West https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T6_ZKTlhyHcde1lw02Ox0KjSbP-vg1Sz
Mzimba North https://drive.google.com/
Mzimba South https://drive.google.com/
Mzuzu City https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iL3Svd2Yy0DTGRefX5uHMoXsRckehjkK
Nkhata Bay https://drive.google.com/file/d/
ZA Raral https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A3F3fW-682NGA9nos9HrzwUzj0guI7SC
ZA Urban https://drive.google.com/file/d/
1. Psychology says, Distance doesn’t necessarily
ruin a relationship. You don’t have to see someone
everyday to be in love.
2. Psychology says, Be happy with what you have,
while working for what you want.
3. Psychology says, Sometimes those who don’t
socialize much aren’t actually anti-social, they just
have no tolerance for drama and fake people.
4. Generally, a woman will only argue with
someone she truly cares for. Arguing less occurs
when she’s less interested.
5. Psychology says, The best feeling comes when
you realize that you’re perfectly happy without the
people you thought you needed most.
6. Psychology says, Emotional pain lasts for 10 to
20 minutes, anything longer is actually self inflicted
by over thinking, making things worse.
20 Thoughts For a Peaceful And Happy Life.
1. Forgive everyone for everything.
2. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
3. Don’t compare your life with others’, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
4. Live with the 3 E’s: Energy Enthusiasm & Empathy,
And 3 F’s: Faith Family & Friends .
5. Try to make at least 3 people smile every day.
6. Each night before you go to bed, complete the following sentences:
“I am thankful for…” “Today I accomplished…”
7. Call your family often.
8. Dream more while you are awake.
9. What other people think of you is none of your business.
10. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
11. Enjoy the ride. Remember that this is not an amusement park and you certainly don’t want a fast pass. Make the most of it and enjoy the ride.
12. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
13. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
14. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
15. Life is too short to waste time hating any one.
16. Spend more time with people over age 70 and under the age of 6.
17. No matter how you feel get up, get dressed, and show up.
19. Make peace with your past so it won’t mess up the present.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
Message For all nearing 40 years & also those nearing 50 !!
WHERE YOUR LIFE STANDS
HERE ON EARTH….IT IS LIKE NOON IN YOUR LIFE…..
Because none of us have many more years to live, optimistically we are in mid life or 2nd half of life & we can’t take along anything when we go…
Spend the money that should be spent, enjoy what should be enjoyed, donate what you are able to donate, but don’t make your children & grandchildren become parasites who may be waiting for the day you will die!!
Don’t worry about what will happen after we are gone, because when we return to dust, we will feel nothing about praises or criticisms. The time to enjoy the worldly life and your hard earned wealth will be over !!!
Don’t worry too much about your children, for children will have their own destiny & should find their own way….
Don’t be your children’s slave.
Care for them, love them, give them gifts, but also enjoy your moments…. Enjoy your money while you can.
Life should have more to it than working from cradle to grave.
One day passes without happiness, you will lose one day.
One day with happiness,
then you gain one day.
In good spirit,
sickness will cure…
In a happy spirit,
sickness will cure faster..
In high & happy spirits;
sickness will never come…
Above all, learn to cherish the goodness around… and FRIENDS… They all make you feel young & “wanted”…..Without them, you are
surely to feel lost !!
Stress means the gap between expectations & reality.
More the gap, more the stress.
& accept everything….
Don’t believe in Tit for Tat rule…
because we can’t bite a dog who has bitten us…so don’t spoil our level just to teach others…..
“Think twice..Act wise..”
Learn to “LET GO”….
Because You cannot have the next breath until you let go the existing one…
Here is a list of things you need to teach your Child(ren) at early age:
1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone’s laps no matter the situation including uncles.
2: Avoid Getting Dressed in front of your child once he/she is 2 years old. Learn to excuse them or yourself.
3. Never allow any adult refer to your child as ‘my wife’ or ‘my husband’
4. Whenever your child goes out to play with friends make sure you look for a way to find out what kind of play they do, because young people now sexually abuse themselves.
5. Never force your child to visit any adult he or she is not comfortable with and also be observant if your child becomes too fond of a particular adult.
6. Once a very lively child suddenly becomes withdrawn you may need to patiently ask lots of questions from your child.
7. Carefully educate your grown ups about the right values of sex . If you don’t, the society will teach them the wrong values.
8: It is always advisable you go through any new Material like cartoons you just bought for them before they start seeing it themselves.
9. Ensure you activate parental controls on your cable networks and advice your friends especially those your child(ren) visit(s) often.
10. Teach your 3 year olds how to wash their private parts properly and warn them never to allow anyone touch those areas and that
includes you (remember, charity begins from home and with you).
11: Blacklist some materials/associates you think could threaten the sanity of your child (this includes music, movies and even friends and families).
12. Let your child(ren) understand the value of standing out of the
13: Once your child complains about a particular person, don’t keep quiet about it.
Take up the case and show them you can defend them.
Remember, we are either parents or parents-to-be.
And must share to all friends who have children’s.
8 Amazing Facts….
1. The most dangerous feeling is jealousy. It creates insecurity. Insecurity creates hatred, and hatred kills you softly.
2. A 5 minute cold shower can “shock” your body awake — The change in temperature relieves fatigue and increases mental alertness.
3. People are more likely to focus and pay attention when soft music is playing in the background.
4. The person on your mind while you’re unable to sleep is usually responsible for your happiness, pain or both.
5. Kissing causes the body to release high amounts of oxytocin, boosting your mood and lowering levels of stress.
6. Never say “sorry” to another driver after a car accident. It’s an admission of guilt and could be used against you in court.
7. The smell of rain can literally relieve stress and improve your mood by over 60%!
8. Spending too much time doing homework can lead to a state of chronic depression.
If a man impregnates you and runs away leaving
you to your own devices, let him go. Use that
energy you would chase after him to bring up your
child and to take care of yourself.
Be your best and give your child your best.
Trust me, most such men always regrets more so
once they see you thriving without them. He
thought you would not make it without him, but
show him you are not a beggar or desperate for
Once he sees the child making major milestones,
growing into a beautiful girl or handsome boy,
bright kid with a bright future—-such men always
comes crawling back for forgiveness. Begging to
reconcile and to be recognized as the child’s
The best revenge to such men is to show them
that you can make it without them.
is not the end of life. A seed has to die in order to
bring forth a mighty tree whose fruits will be
harvested. If your relationship with such a man
dies, it is just the beginning of another glorious
and prosperous life.
Avoid being desperate for dead beats, let them be.
THREE IMPORTANT THINGS.
¤ There are 3 things in life that can destroy a person:
* Pride .
¤ There are 3 things in life that you should never miss:
* Hope .
¤ There are 3 things in life that are most valuable:
* Friendship .
¤ There are 3 things in life that makes a person:
If you liked this post then please share with everyone.
1. Your shoes are the first thing people
subconsciously notice about you. Wear nice shoes.
2. If you sit for more than 11 hours a day, there’s
a 50% chance you’ll die within the next 3 years.
3. There are at least 6 people in the world who
look exactly like you. There’s a 9% chance that
you’ll meet one of them in your lifetime.
4. Sleeping without a pillow reduces back pain and
keeps your spine stronger.
5. A person’s height is determined by their father,
and their weight is determined by their mother.
6. If a part of your body “falls asleep”,
you can almost always “wake it up” by shaking
7. There are three things the human brain cannot
resist noticing – Food, attractive people and danger
8. Right-handed people tend to chew food on their
9. Putting dry tea bags in gym bags or smelly
shoes will absorb the unpleasant odour.
10. According to Albert Einstein, if honey bees were
to disappear from earth, humans would be dead
within 4 years.
11. There are so many kind of apples, that if you
ate a new one everyday, it would take over 20
years to try them all.
12. You can survive without eating for weeks, but
you will only live 11 days without sleeping.
13. People who laugh a lot are healthier than those
14. Laziness and inactivity kills just as many
people as smoking.
15. A human brain has a capacity to store 5 times
as much information as Wikipedia
16. Our brain uses same amount power as 10-watt
17. Our body gives enough heat in 30 mins to boil
1.5 litres of water!!
18. Stomach acid (conc. HCl) is strong enough to
dissolve razor blades!!
19. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. & while
you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
(PIL) has underlined its commitment towards assisting government in the provision of quality education by donation of books worth K1.5 million to Chikande CDSS in Ntcheu.
Speaking during the handover ceremony, PIL Chief Accountant, Tawina Chapomba said the company recognizes the importance of education in socio-economic development of the country.
“PIL in collaboration with the Ministry of Education is donating school text books and other educational materials to needy public schools because we recognizes that education is the solid foundation for building a prosperous nation,” said Chapomba.
Chapomba said PIL acknowledges numerous challenges the education sector is facing, such as the shortage of school desks and books as is the caseat Chikande CDSS.
“We are touched with challenges that the education is facing that is why PIL thought of helping government to alleviate some of the problems through Corporate Social
Responsibility drive like today’s donation schoolbooks to Chikande CDSS in Ntcheu.,” she said.
She added:“It is PIL’s hope and belief that this donation of books will help the students to move in the right direction towards achieving good grades in their studies and excel in life.”
Head teacher for Chikande CDSS , Mark Kalipinde Nkhoma, hailed PIL for the donation saying it will go along way in improving teaching and learning process at the school.
Chikande CDSS has over 200 learners.
PIL through its CSR has been to many schools as well as hospitals in the health sector.
WE ARE ALL MOTIVATED – EITHER POSITIVELY OR NEGATIVELY .
This is a story of two brothers. One was a drug addict and a drunker who frequently beat up his family. The other one was a very successful businessman who was respected in society and had a wonderful family.
Some people wanted to find out why two brothers from the same parents, brought up in the same environment, could be so different.
The first one was asked, “How come you do what you do? You are a drug addict, a drunk, and you beat your family. What motivates you?” He said, “My father.” They asked, “What about your father?”
The reply was, “My father was a drug addict, a drunk and he beat his family.
What do you expect me to be?
That is what I am.” They went to the brother who was doing everything right and asked him the same question.
“How come you are doing everything right? What is your source of motivation?” And guess what he said? “My father. When I was a little boy, I used to see my dad drunk and doing all the wrong things. I made up my mind that that is not what I wanted to be.”
Both were deriving their strength and motivation from the same source, but one was using it positively and the other negatively.
Negative motivation brings the desire to take the easier way which ends up being the tougher way.
You become what you do every day.
• You smoke everyday, and you become a smoker.
• You drink everyday, and you become an alcoholic.
• You overeat everyday, and you become obese.
• You neglect your health every day, and you become sick.
• You neglect your relationship every day, and it turns sour.
• You spend beyond your limits every day, and you become poor.
• You practice being unhappy every day, and you become depressed.
• You exercise everyday, and you become fit.
• You sing everyday, and you become a singer.
• You run every day, and you become a runner.
• You write everyday, and you become a writer.
• You eat moderately every day, and you maintain healthy weight.
• You think business every day, and you become a businessman.
• You work diligently every day, and become successful in your career.
• You save and make your money grow every day, and you become wealthy.
• You read a little every day, and you become knowledgeable on that subject.
¤ You spend quality time in your relationship every day, and develop healthy relationships.
• You practice being happy every day, and you become a happy person.
• You strive for spiritual growth every day, and you grow spiritually.
Wherever you are in life, it is likely you did not get there in an instant.
Everything that is part of your life became so because you have been meditating upon it consistently.
People who are very good at what they do find a way to consistently do the things they are passionate about without taking long
absences from it. Thus, if there is something that does not serve you that you wish to eliminate from your life, simply find a way to do it infrequently until you completely stop doing it.
Conversely, if there is something you want to develop within yourself, find a way to do it every day, and one day it will become a natural part of you.
The day to take charge and create the life you want is thus today!